We test that age check systems work. If you sell any age restricted products (like alcohol, knives, tobacco, gambling or many others), you are required by law to take steps to ensure that children cannot access those products or services. We can help you by providing trusted independent third party certification that your system is working well.
Our services include:
- Test Purchasing (Online and Offline) for Age Restricted Products
- Compliance Auditing
- Assessment and Endorsement of Staff Training Materials
- Point-of-Sale Posters and Materials (Challenge 25, No ID No Sale and others)
The Age Check Certification Scheme is set up in accordance with the provisions of ISO 17065:2012* to provide robust, impartial and independent third party certification and validation of systems and processes used by age verification service providers. We are committed to ensuring an impartial, competent and consistent scheme in accordance with our certification processes.
We are appointed as the auditors for the UK’s national Proof-of-Age Standards Scheme (PASS) and provide the UK’s only recognised training course for Advanced Practitioners in Under Age Sales Enforcement. We can validate claims of conformity against:
- The Proof-of-Age Standards Scheme (for ID Card issuers)
- The PAS 1296:2018 Online Age Checking – Provision and Use of Online Age Check Services – Code of Practice
- The Regulatory Delivery Code of Practice on the Enforcement of Age Restricted Products and Services Legislation (for enforcers)
- The Mandatory Condition for Age Verification Policies under the Licensing Act (Mandatory Conditions) Order 2010 (for alcohol licensed premises)
- The Provisions of the Social Responsibility Code relating to preventing children having access to gambling (Provision 3.2.1) under the Gambling Act 2005
Age Check Certification Services Ltd, Unit 316 Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Road, Stockport, SK5 7DL.
Call Us on 0345 257 0018 | Email us email@example.com |