We offer trusted independent third party certification services to the age verification industry. Our team of fully qualified trading standards and audit professionals can verify claims of conformity against applicable standards.
The Age Check Certification Scheme is set up in accordance with the provisions of ISO 17065:2012* to provide robust, impartial and independent third party certification and validation of systems and processes used by age verification service providers. We are committed to ensuring an impartial, competent and consistent scheme in accordance with our certification processes.
We are appointed as the auditors for the UK’s national Proof-of-Age Standards Scheme (PASS) and provide the UK’s only recognised training course for Advanced Practitioners in Under Age Sales Enforcement. We can validate claims of conformity against:
- The Proof-of-Age Standards Scheme (for ID Card issuers)
- The PAS 1296:2018 Online Age Checking – Provision and Use of Online Age Check Services – Code of Practice
- The Regulatory Delivery Code of Practice on the Enforcement of Age Restricted Products and Services Legislation (for enforcers)
- The Mandatory Condition for Age Verification Policies under the Licensing Act (Mandatory Conditions) Order 2010 (for alcohol licensed premises)
- The Provisions of the Social Responsibility Code relating to preventing children having access to gambling (Provision 3.2.1) under the Gambling Act 2005
The Age Check Certification Scheme is a division of social enterprise Under Age Sales Ltd – the UK’s leading provider of training, support and prevention materials for age restricted products and services. To maintain its independence and impartiality, Under Age Sales Ltd does not provide age verification services or proof-of-age ID cards.
Under Age Sales Ltd, Unit 316 Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Road, Stockport, SK5 7DL.
* Please note that, at present, none of the age verification standards are eligible for accreditation of certification schemes by UKAS under ISO 17065:2012. We hope that in due course, they will be eligible for accreditation.
Call Us on 0345 257 0018 | Email us email@example.com |